1. It's an excuse to dance--It's like a free club with people you know instead of strangers. What beats that?
2. There's an open bar--The alcohol will be flowing and you don't have to worry about being sober in front of relatives, awake enough for the "wedding night," or perky the next morning for a honeymoon flight.
3. It's less sketchy than a bar for meeting and flirting with guys--Other single guys attending the wedding have at least passed the crazy test with either the bride or groom, so they shouldn't be as creepy as bar hoppers.
4. Two words: bachelorette party--Bachelorette parties and destination weddings mean you have perfect excuses to take minivacations. And if you're single, you'll be able to take advantage of any male attention.
5. You can catch up with girlfriends you haven't seen in a while--With all the parties, showers, and big-day festivities, a wedding is a great way to reconnect with friends you've been too busy to spend time with.
6. There's free food and cake--While the bride is too busy to eat and too worried about her wedding dress figure, you can eat guilt-free and just dance it off!
7. It's a reason to dress up--If you've been looking for a chance to wear your favorite cocktail dresses, a wedding is the perfect event to do it.
8. You can take notes for your own future wedding--As a guest, you can see what works and what doesn't firsthand and learn from their mistakes for your own big day!
9. It's a way to make new friends--If you don't know a ton of people at the wedding, there's no better icebreaker than a night of dancing and champagne toasts