Thanks for checking out my page! I promise to update it as often as I can. With a little baby girl... it won't be as often as I like... But I'll do my best! -Pinky Swear.
9AM TO 2PM MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
Hi! I'm Jana. And I feel like I am just starting to figure this "life" thing out. As a mother of a one year old girl my world has changed. I still love finding great deals, enjoying wonderful restuarants, and catching a fun happy hour with friends…but I'd skip it all for a smooch & snugglefest with my little lady!
I love an intense film, crave music, and recently (and finally) got back to running. Here's hoping these Mommy lbs melt away.
I work and play a little too much. I'm flawed and BLESSED. No doubt about it.
But yes, in my life before becoming a Mom, I have travelled and lived in many places. I am a southern girl by birth and in my heart. Originally from Alabama I have lived in VA, NC, GA, MO, KS, IN, TN, SC, and FL. I married a Michigan man... GO BLUE! I went to UNC...GO HEELS! And grew up all Bama... ROLL TIDE! I'm SEC football, ACC basketball... and always prefer College sports to Pro Sports. And I know enough about them all to be dangerous.
I am plugged into pop culture like a champ! Whether its celebrity gossip, hot trends in fashion and make up, or current events...I'm your girl. Oh, and I'm a total wine-o! I love a great wine list.
Has this ever happened to you? You get 8 or 9 hours of sleep... and you wake up exhausted? Me too. Guess what... for me, it had nothing to do with sleep. I had a thyroid that ha checked out. But there are lots of other reasons why you may feel so wiped out. Here is a list:
1. Your diet: You know when you're eating healthy and when you aren't. Avoid satuarated fats when you can. They make you sleeeepy.
2. Your Job: You have to get up and move around. Sitting in one place all day will make you want to conk out and snooze.
3. Happy Hour: Sad but true. Alcohol messes with your sleep. You may be sleeping for 8 hours... but its an interupted sleep.
4. Vitamin D levels: Check with your Dr for a blood test.
5. Allergies: Hard to sleep well when your head is all stuffed up.
6. Facebook. No really. Try to put down the electronics for an hour before you go to bed. You may have a much better night's rest.
Photo credit: Shutterstock