Thanks for checking out my page! I promise to update it as often as I can. With a little baby girl... it won't be as often as I like... But I'll do my best! -Pinky Swear.
9AM TO 2PM MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
Hi! I'm Jana. And I feel like I am just starting to figure this "life" thing out. As a mother of a one year old girl my world has changed. I still love finding great deals, enjoying wonderful restuarants, and catching a fun happy hour with friends…but I'd skip it all for a smooch & snugglefest with my little lady!
I love an intense film, crave music, and recently (and finally) got back to running. Here's hoping these Mommy lbs melt away.
I work and play a little too much. I'm flawed and BLESSED. No doubt about it.
But yes, in my life before becoming a Mom, I have travelled and lived in many places. I am a southern girl by birth and in my heart. Originally from Alabama I have lived in VA, NC, GA, MO, KS, IN, TN, SC, and FL. I married a Michigan man... GO BLUE! I went to UNC...GO HEELS! And grew up all Bama... ROLL TIDE! I'm SEC football, ACC basketball... and always prefer College sports to Pro Sports. And I know enough about them all to be dangerous.
I am plugged into pop culture like a champ! Whether its celebrity gossip, hot trends in fashion and make up, or current events...I'm your girl. Oh, and I'm a total wine-o! I love a great wine list.
While this is my number one weapon against crayon marks on the walls (and doors, floors, and cabinets) this little beauty can do many other things too! For example:
1. clean and polish gold jewelry
2. Remove tarnish from silver
3. clean bathroom mirrors (stops shower fog)
4. remove hair dye and other stains from countertops
5. clean kitchen sticky off of range cover
6. remove melted plastic from toaster oven
7. remove pet vomit from carpet (goes for kids too)
8. remove paint scratches after minor fender bender
9. clean stained caulking in kitchen or bathroom.
10. Remove coffee & tea stains from mugs
11. clean car hubcaps
12. clean gunk off of refrigerator shelves
13. remove rust (from most surfaces)
14. clean outdoor furniture
15. Remove grass stains from shoes
16. to remove super cooked on foods in pots/ pans/ and crock pots
17. remove food stains (think red sauce) from tupperware/ plastic containers
18. Remove mildew from tents, canopies, awnings (anything)
19. remove nail polish spills
20. Remove the adhesive from left on price tags, stickers, etc...
This list could go on and on... but if you are looking for more : CLICK HERE