I LOVE being on the radio, and it's all I ever wanted to do since I was a kid! So here I am living my dream, playing the music that I love! I'm married with 2 great kids. My son Jackson is 13 and my daughter Lauren is 10, and we're a tight little family unit! We go for walks and bike rides together, and we love to go for weekend trips. At our house, every Friday night is "Pizza and Star Trek Night" when we watch TV and have pizza delivered! I think everybody has one geeky obsession, and mine is the space program! No, I'm not a real astronaut, but I like to read about them , and have met most of my heroes, the US astronauts from the 60's and 70's.
I've worked in radio for 25 years, and have loved every minute of it! My wife's name is Lisa and we have two kids, ages 10 and 13. I'll be telling you a lot more about them on my show! We love to go for bike rides and weekend trips. We've gotten our kids hooked on old TV shows like "The Brady Bunch," "Star Trek," and "Batman," and every Friday night we have a pizza delivered and watch a great old show! I love to play hockey, and I read a lot about the US space program! Big fan of the 60's and 70's era astronauts! It was either astronaut or deejay for me, and, well, here I am!
1. The "5 Things..." list. You think you're going to get something quick and interesting like "5 Foods That Will Make You Invisible To Zombies" and it turns out you have to click through one boring page at a time and wait for stock-photos to load, and every other one is an ad for meeting singles "in your area!" Hey, my "area" is none of their business.
2. Celebrities in bikinis. It's estimated that by the year 2014, the only content left on the internet will be "celebs" "flaunting" their "hot" "bikini bods." This is why we must keep churning out more and more attractive celebrities on tv reality shows; to keep up with the demand.
3. "Shocking, "strange," "odd," "unbelievable" and "weird." Every headline must contain one of these, because who doesn't want to see something "shocking" or "unbelievable," right? I think the "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" people have been riding this train for about 40 years now. Know what? I don't not believe it's not butter.
4. Videos that start when you just wanted to read something and AAAAAARG! Stop it! No! I just wanted to read about the cat that burps the alphabet! How do I shut this off? Stooooop!
5. I am running out of things, and I promised you one of those "5 Things" lists. This is embarrassing. Jeez I figured I could at least come up with 4, then sort of phone-in the fifth. Oh well. This counts, right? Hey, would you like to meet singles in your area?