I LOVE being on the radio, and it's all I ever wanted to do since I was a kid! So here I am living my dream, playing the music that I love! I'm married with 2 great kids. My son Jackson is 13 and my daughter Lauren is 10, and we're a tight little family unit! We go for walks and bike rides together, and we love to go for weekend trips. At our house, every Friday night is "Pizza and Star Trek Night" when we watch TV and have pizza delivered! I think everybody has one geeky obsession, and mine is the space program! No, I'm not a real astronaut, but I like to read about them , and have met most of my heroes, the US astronauts from the 60's and 70's.
I've worked in radio for 25 years, and have loved every minute of it! My wife's name is Lisa and we have two kids, ages 10 and 13. I'll be telling you a lot more about them on my show! We love to go for bike rides and weekend trips. We've gotten our kids hooked on old TV shows like "The Brady Bunch," "Star Trek," and "Batman," and every Friday night we have a pizza delivered and watch a great old show! I love to play hockey, and I read a lot about the US space program! Big fan of the 60's and 70's era astronauts! It was either astronaut or deejay for me, and, well, here I am!
For the first time ever, our family is going camping. This could be either a very good or very bad idea. We just bought a tent, shown here in the back yard. Jackson and I have been camping many times with Boy Scouts, but we've never had all four of us in a tent. We're starting easy, just an overnight at a campground with things like "water" and "toilets."
1. I don't sleep well in a tent. I never get comfortable. Toss and turn all night, listening for the tree which will tip over and crush us all.
2. You ever have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night in a tent? You can either attempt to hold it all night or put on shoes and get out there!
3. I'm sure there's going to be somebody with a loud stereo 20 feet from us.
4. And they're probably drunk and heavily armed.
5. Bugs love me. They think I'm delicious.
6. Our kids can argue non-stop from separate bedrooms! I hope being in tent together will be a bonding experience! Yeah, right!