I LOVE being on the radio, and it's all I ever wanted to do since I was a kid! So here I am living my dream, playing the music that I love! I'm married with 2 great kids. My son Jackson is 13 and my daughter Lauren is 10, and we're a tight little family unit! We go for walks and bike rides together, and we love to go for weekend trips. At our house, every Friday night is "Pizza and Star Trek Night" when we watch TV and have pizza delivered! I think everybody has one geeky obsession, and mine is the space program! No, I'm not a real astronaut, but I like to read about them , and have met most of my heroes, the US astronauts from the 60's and 70's.
I've worked in radio for 25 years, and have loved every minute of it! My wife's name is Lisa and we have two kids, ages 10 and 13. I'll be telling you a lot more about them on my show! We love to go for bike rides and weekend trips. We've gotten our kids hooked on old TV shows like "The Brady Bunch," "Star Trek," and "Batman," and every Friday night we have a pizza delivered and watch a great old show! I love to play hockey, and I read a lot about the US space program! Big fan of the 60's and 70's era astronauts! It was either astronaut or deejay for me, and, well, here I am!
I am tired of these stupid ads that invade my computer every time I go online. How brain-mushed do web-ad people think we really are? By now we are smart enough to know that:
1. This woman is not from your area, and is not really making $5000.00 per week working from home. She's a clip-art model.
2. No "strange loophole" will get you out of a traffic ticket.
3. There is no "frenzy" over a new diet pill.
4. A 47 year old man has not "angered" the power company with this "weird trick."
5. Trainers don't "hate" this super-photoshopped bodybuilder
6. Plastic surgeons don't "despise" this woman who is "55 but looks 25."
7. You will not learn a new language if several people put their hands on your head.
All these ads target the same stupid spot in everybody's brain that wants to believe that there's some super-easy trick to doing anything hard. Other people know some big secret, that somehow managed to stay a secret to everyone except the smart people who clicked on this cheezy web-ad! If only life was so easy! Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got pills to take to get me out of traffic tickets, and teach me Spanish.